First of all, thank you so much for voting for me over at Love is being Owned by a Husky, I came third in their K9 Kelp contest. How cool is that!
Secondly, thank you to Piranha Banana for nominating me for the Shine On award.
For this lovely award the rules are simple:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you – thank you Piranha Banana
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back – I’ve added it to my Awards page
3. Share seven random things about yourself: This is the bit I’m not good at.
- I’m a girl – I don’t exactly act it, but I am!
- I have a sardine with my evening meal, and always hope I’ll get one with breakfast too. Sadly so far this hasn’t happened.
- When I need to go out in the middle of the night I wake mummy up by nudging her under the arm. Works everytime
- I don’t bark or ‘woo’. Well, unless no one is home and then I serenade the neighbours. Mummy and daddy have never heard me sing.
- I love veggies. And bread. And anything left out on the kitchen counter.
- I have a full time job as a scarecrow, which I take very seriously.
- I love all my bloggy friends!
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs – I have no idea who to pass this on to, so I’m going cop out and offer it to all of you! Please do take it.
Have a good day everyone!
Thank you to everyone who helped with the ‘save Leo’ campaign. Whether you re-blogged, posted, tweeted, facebooked, donated money, items, bought raffle tickets or placed bids in the auction. It has all helped and made it a huge success. And a massive thank you to Mollie who organised it all. Not only have we helped to save the life of this poor kitty but in true Mollie-style we’ve had loads of fun doing it too!
Have you been over to Mollie‘s to check if you won the raffle? No? Then what are you waiting for!!
Because of the raffle and auction, I completely forgot to post about a couple of awards I was given. But better late than never!
First of all the lovely piggies at Hutch a Good Life gave me the Shine on Award. Thanks guys!
And next is the Dragon Loyalty Award, which Nikitaland gave me. Thanks Nikita!
There are rules for these awards, but I’m being lazy and have ignored the questions which accompany them! So I’m just going to pass these to:
If you don’t already read their blogs, please stop by and say hello.
Oh, and one last thing: I got this lovely parcel from Sammy! I won the word contest at his pj party and tied on the jellybean guessing competition!
Thank you Sammy!
Have a great day everyone, and don’t forget to stop by Mollie‘s for all the news from the raffle and auction.