You probably remember the other week I came third in the K9 Kelp coin contest over at my husky cousin’s pad. And this week they arrived! Aren’t they cool.
Now I have my own currency I’m ready to declare independence! Anyone want to immigrate to Misakiland??
But if you want to join my free-state, you have to abide by my laws. Peeps have to give their doggies endless treats, walks and cuddles. They aren’t allowed to leave us to go to work and we get final say on what goes in the shopping basket. Any takers??
First of all, thank you so much for voting for me over at Love is being Owned by a Husky, I came third in their K9 Kelp contest. How cool is that!
Secondly, thank you to Piranha Banana for nominating me for the Shine On award.
For this lovely award the rules are simple:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you – thank you Piranha Banana
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back – I’ve added it to my Awards page
3. Share seven random things about yourself: This is the bit I’m not good at.
- I’m a girl – I don’t exactly act it, but I am!
- I have a sardine with my evening meal, and always hope I’ll get one with breakfast too. Sadly so far this hasn’t happened.
- When I need to go out in the middle of the night I wake mummy up by nudging her under the arm. Works everytime
- I don’t bark or ‘woo’. Well, unless no one is home and then I serenade the neighbours. Mummy and daddy have never heard me sing.
- I love veggies. And bread. And anything left out on the kitchen counter.
- I have a full time job as a scarecrow, which I take very seriously.
- I love all my bloggy friends!
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs – I have no idea who to pass this on to, so I’m going cop out and offer it to all of you! Please do take it.
Have a good day everyone!