Harrington’s food reviewPosted: May 13, 2014
Recently Harrington’s sent me a bag of food to try out. And you know me, I never say no to food, so of course I said ‘yes please!’
I tried the turkey and veg, it contains:
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
- Kelp – a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Yeast to help maintain a healthy digestion.
- With Turkey, a good source of protein.
- Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a healthy immune system.
- Balanced ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fats for a glossy coat.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
The packaging is very attractive, and it comes in a variety of bag sizes. The 15kg bag is just £23.99 which is really good value and considerably lower than my usual brand. It is available in most supermarkets and pet stores. And now available in France as well as in the UK.
I wasn’t so fussed on posing though, who wants to sit around next to food rather than eating it??
When I eventually got some I absolutely gobbled it up, it was really tasty. I ate it over a few days before writing this, just to make sure it agreed with me, and all was fine in that dept. I definitely give Harringtons four paws up:-)
If you are based in the UK or France and are interested in reviewing Harringtons food – whether dog, cat, rabbit or guinea pig then drop them a line to email@example.com and tell them I sent you! I’m sure you’ll love it:-)
Harringtons provided me with one bag of dog food for review, but did not otherwise compensate me for this post. The views and opinions expressed in this post and on this blog are entirely my own.