Wagg ReviewPosted: December 21, 2013
The lovely Dalton at Wagg asked me if I’d like to review their new dog food, Kennel Beef and Veg. I was happy to do so as you know I love food! It’s a dry kibble aimed at working or active dogs. Although I don’t have a job yet I am still hopeful of a place on Santa’s sleigh team. And I figured eating this food might help my chances:-)
First of all, the technical stuff. It contains:
- 22% protein
- Vitamins A, C and E to aid the immune system and vitamin B to support the nervous system.
- MOS which is a prebiotic to maintain a healthy gut
- Yucca to reduce odours from flatulence (Perhaps I should give some to daddy BOL).
- Omega 6 & 3 fats to help support a healthy, supple skin and glossy coat
- No artificial colours or flavours
The packaging is clear with all ingredients and important info listed without the use of a magnifying glass.
I ate the food over a few days, just to make sure it agreed with me, and all was fine in that dept.
But the real question is did I like it? Yes. Although mummy always puts my food down at 6.30am, I tend to only eat half of it or save it completely so I can have it when I come back from our morning walk. I ate the Wagg food before my walk. Which means I really liked it!
Wagg Kennel Beef and Veg is currently available through Wilkinson and soon to be available through Asda and Tesco. It’s not suitable for dogs who have and intolerance to wheat or maize.
Wagg provided me with one bag of dog food for review, but did not otherwise compensate me for this post. The views and opinions expressed in this post and on this blog are entirely my own.