Lots to be thankful forPosted: August 15, 2013
Daddy and I spend every weekday afternoon together. This is our special daddy-daughter time and I love it. But this Tuesday daddy ABANDONED me to go to the Beerfest at Olympia – how bad is that! Mummy had to take a half day from work and rushed home at lunchtime to make sure I wasn’t alone. Now the thing is daddy is always telling mummy how lovely and chilled our afternoons are, how they are filled with snuggles and bellyrubs and even some joint nap time. So mummy was a bit surprised when she got the full hyper Misaki experience hehehe. I was pretty excited about our girlie time and although we were supposed to be blogging I wanted to play instead. I think she was exhausted by dinner time and we hadn’t even had my evening walk then!
While we were at home together I got a little parcel from my boydawg Gizmo:
As well as a lovely card, he sent me a cool geocaching token. Sadly mummy has no idea what to do with it so we’re going to hold on till Uncle Lee comes over in a few weeks so he can help us. And I also got a cool fridge magnet so I can see my lovely Gizmo everyday:-)
I also got this cool triple award from Bacon – thank you!
That lovable piggy has given me this super cool award, its the bouquet of three, how cool is that!
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog. Check – see above
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a thank you for the nomination. Check – see above
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers. Check – see below
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post. I’m slowly doing this, sorry if it takes a while
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. Check – see below
And everyone else…!
7 things about me – I hate this part as I can never think of anything new and interesting to share. But I’ll try:
- I was recently accused of stealing bread on two separate occasions – but how can it be stealing if the bread was left out for me??
- I love to splash in my paddling pool then run into the lounge and get everyone nice and wet too – gotta share the love:-)
- We had to get an external postbox because when I was little I accidentally ‘ate’ the council tax bill. Sadly we still had to pay it.
- I listen to Planet Rock on the radio everyday
- My favourite film is Eight Below (but please don’t believe what they say about malamutes, we DO have brains BOL)
- I don’t believe in personal space
- I love all my bloggy friends, I just wish I had more time to visit you all
Phew! I think that’s everything. Have a great day!