Back to realityPosted: January 15, 2013
Well looks the promise of our ‘big freeze’ were hugely over-rated and our snow has all gone sadly:-(
As I don’t have any snowdog photos to share, I thought I’d take the opportunity to pass on this lovely award that both those cute little piggies at Hutch a Good Life, Cocco the mini pig AND the very regal princess Zena have given me. Thank you both so much!
The rules and instruction for this award are as follows . . .
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
Right at this moment I would change the weather so that it snows again:-)
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
Well as I’m only 1 years old I don’t have much to choose from, but it’s been a pretty cool year so I’d happily repeat it. And this time I’d definitely get more treats!
3) What is one thing that really scares you?
The thought of not getting any dinner!
4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I would like to meet some of my bloggy friends in real life. I hope that I can at some point, afterall some of you do live in the UK!
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I would be…Snowy from Tintin, he’s supersmart!
I would like to pass this award to:
…And anyone else who would like it:-)
If you don’t already read their blogs do pop by and say hello.
I’m really behind on visiting you all but I hope to catch up with all your doings soon. Have a good day everyone xx