Of hugs, sunshine and sisterhoodPosted: July 6, 2012
I’m not sure if I’ve thanked everyone for the awards I have received to date – apologies if not. But I have put links to the relevant blogs on my awards page.
I’ve also just discovered that the lovely Daisy has passed on the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award!! Thank you so much! Daisy is a cute havachon so please do stop by and say hello to her.
In order to accept it, I have to share seven things about myself and then hand out five nominations.
1. I love bonios – yes I know you know this already. But if I say this enough perhaps my mummy will let me have some more. Or accidentally leave the box on the table again so i can help myself 🙂
2. I’m a very affectionate dog, everyone gets licks and kisses – whether you want them or not!
3. I’m very inventive and like most doggies can turn almost anything into a toy – tissues, plastic bottles, toilet rolls, fast food cartons, books… in fact I am very easy to please.
4. When I was little (or littler – I’m still only 7 months afterall) my ears were so big I looked like a rabbit bol
5. If I had a bonio for everytime someone called me a husky, I would have a hill made of bonios. Actually that’s a lie, I’d probably just eat them all!!
6. Personal space is not something I understand. My humans watch me go to the toilet so I don’t get why I’m not allowed in the bathroom when they do!
7. Although I like snuggling with my humans (whether they like it or not!) I often get too hot and tend to sleep in the conservatory in my favourite armchair.
OK now on to my nominations. I’d like to pass this award on to:
If you don’t already read their blogs, please pop by and say hello.