And in very close second was Doggy
Please could you both let me have you addresses and I’ll get your prizes off to you.
Thank you to everyone who took part by submitting fab sunshine photos
Please vote for your favourite in the sunshine photo competition.
Voting will end Friday 3rd August at 10.30pm (UK time) so please get your votes in soon!!
Good luck to all the contestants
This is my first poll, so paws crossed it works!!
Unfortunately I didn’t win the dog scooter – but thank you all so much for voting for me. But it doesn’t matter cos Mummy is going get me a sled for when it snows then I can have lots of fun pulling her down the hill in the park…as long as I don’t get distracted by pigeons BOL.
Anyway, in the meantime, my sunshine photo competition ends tonight at 10pm (UK time) so please get your entries in before them and I’ll aim to post them all tomorrow morning.
I’ve had some great entries so its going to be a hard choice to pick a winner – luckily that’s your job and not mine!!
Just to remind you all to submit your fun in the sun photos for my competition!
It might be raining outside, but hoping a few sunny photos will brighten us all up and remind us that we had a few brief days of summer!! To get you in the right frame of mind, here’s a pic of me rolling round in the grass and basking in the sun:-)
All welcome: Dogs, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, horses and even dragons
Please send your photos to me at d_m_gibbons @ yahoo dot co dot uk
Looking forward to seeing your entries!
What I’d like to see is photos of you enjoying the sunshine. For example, here’s a pic of me in the field bouncing through the long grass. I was particularly happy cos I was running towards my mummy who was holding some cheese nom nom BOL.
Your photo can be of you playing, sleeping, sunbathing…whatever really as long as you are having fun in the sun
Please send them to d_m_gibbons @ yahoo dot co dot uk then I’ll post them and hopefully I’ll be able to figure out how to set up a poll so you can all vote for your favourite!
I’m not sure what the prize will be, but I’m sure bonios will be involved somewhere But that doesn’t mean its exclusive to doggies - cats, piggies and any other furries are welcome too.
Looking forward to seeing your entries.
I’m not sure if I’ve thanked everyone for the awards I have received to date – apologies if not. But I have put links to the relevant blogs on my awards page.
I’ve also just discovered that the lovely Daisy has passed on the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award!! Thank you so much! Daisy is a cute havachon so please do stop by and say hello to her.
In order to accept it, I have to share seven things about myself and then hand out five nominations.
1. I love bonios – yes I know you know this already. But if I say this enough perhaps my mummy will let me have some more. Or accidentally leave the box on the table again so i can help myself
2. I’m a very affectionate dog, everyone gets licks and kisses – whether you want them or not!
3. I’m very inventive and like most doggies can turn almost anything into a toy – tissues, plastic bottles, toilet rolls, fast food cartons, books… in fact I am very easy to please.
4. When I was little (or littler – I’m still only 7 months afterall) my ears were so big I looked like a rabbit bol
5. If I had a bonio for everytime someone called me a husky, I would have a hill made of bonios. Actually that’s a lie, I’d probably just eat them all!!
6. Personal space is not something I understand. My humans watch me go to the toilet so I don’t get why I’m not allowed in the bathroom when they do!
7. Although I like snuggling with my humans (whether they like it or not!) I often get too hot and tend to sleep in the conservatory in my favourite armchair.
OK now on to my nominations. I’d like to pass this award on to:
If you don’t already read their blogs, please pop by and say hello.
I got an amazing surprise yesterday when I discovered I’d been given two awards, both by the lovely piggies at Hutch a Good Life!!!
The first of these is the Sunshine Award
These are the instructions for earning this award…
Link the award to the person who gave it to you: already stated Hutch a Good Life
- Answer the questions that come with it
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it
Here are the questions and MY answers:
Favorite number: 3
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Water, does the job!
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter
My Passion: Food, simple but true
Favorite pattern: the paw prints on my favourite ball
Favorite Day of the Week: sunday cos I get to spend all day with my humans:-)
Favorite Flower: Anything tasty
In no particular order, my nominations for The Sunshine Award are:
Thank you all for keeping me entertained
The second award is . . .
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Again its from those adorable piggies at Hutch a Good Life
2. Nominate five (5) bloggers who have less than 200 followers (if you can tell).
3. Let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
4. Post nomination image on this blog.