Mummy isn’t really a techie, but she’s usually OK with computers – not as good as me obviously. Mummy says I’m a computer genius as I can lay my head on the keyboard of her laptop and somehow switch off her wifi, or type with my mouth as I pant. I’ve also been known to delete files and occasionally hit the shut down button! Impressive, right?
But this week it has been mummy causing the problems. First of all my auto feed to fb and twitter wasn’t working (pretty sure that was her fault), then she published an unfinished post (oh the horror!) and lately she’s been posting things on my fb page as her rather than me. I mean seriously, what is going on!? Although tbh Daddy is no better: I met the cutest husky x collie puppy on our walk yesterday. Where are the pics you might ask? Well daddy didn’t take any! I mean, what does a dog have to do to get some decent staff??
Mummy is frantically trying to redeem herself by sorting out some long-overdue awards. So here we go:
First of all thank you to Nylablue for the Field of Flowers award
I would like to give this to some friends in the US that are longing for Spring:
If you also live in the US and are plagued by snow. Send your snow my way and help yourself to this award!
I’m going to give this to some of my UK buddies. For every spring day we’ve had, we seem to have double the amount of rain. Bring on some sunshine! (you can tell mummy helped me write this as I quite like rain myself)
If you live in the UK – or anywhere else for that matter – and are bored by the rain, then please help yourself to this award.
I think we’re up to date at last! I’m going to head over to Sammy’s now to find out the latest from the moon trip. I’m hoping to discover whether the moon is made of Edam or Leerdammer. What do you think?
While mummy has been battling with London transport during the tube strike, Daddy and I have been in training for our walk on Sunday. You may remember that I’m taking part in the Winter Walkies which is a sponsored dog walk to raise money for a local hospice. It’s only 5km which is just a walk round the park for me, but mummy and daddy are pretty unfit and I’m worried they won’t be able to keep up. I do like to be in front so they might need to wear roller skates lol.
I’m super excited as some of my friends from class are doing it too and as I haven’t been to class for ages (whoops!) I can’t wait to catch up with them all. I have a justgiving page set up and there is also a link on my sidebar, in case anyone would like to sponsor me. But please don’t feel obliged to.
My mini-me is also attempting to train for the mini-me olympics, but she’s struggling to get in the zone without any snow. I know how she feels! So Daddy and I are going to watch Cool Runnings with her later and maybe that will help her find her mojo!
In the meantime I’ve been given this lovely award from Nylablue. Isn’t it pretty! Thank you NB xxx
I’m supposed to pass this on to 8 people, but I can’t decide who. So I’m giving it to you all :-)
Have a great Thursday xx
The lovely Speedy has given me this fab award that I haven’t seen before:
Thank you so much Speedy!
I would like to pass this awards to the following bloggies:
Dip Dip and the Bridge – for making my fab mini me
Dante – for being an excellent nurse while his mummy’s been ill
Rumpy – who’s recently lost the lovely DeDe
My Pawsitively Pets – for always having fab advice
Love is Being Owned for a Husky – to welcome a new addition to their family
My Three Moggies – who’s had various vet visits recently.
If you don’t already read their blogs, please do stop by and say hello.
In the meantime, Valentine’s day is fast approaching, so don’t forget to send your daddies over to Mollie’s shop to get a gift for your mummy:-)
I’m soooo behind posting these. Sorry peeps!
First this one from Sammy
Mummy tried to get a pic of me in a box but I wasn’t have any of it!
This one from Nylablue
I also got another star for the Blog of the year award from Speedy, but I’ve forgotten how many I have now. Blame mummy! She’s been terrible at keeping track. I think her new year’s resolution should get on top of awards in future.
Thank you all for these awards, they are all appreciated.
Please all help yourselves to these awards. You deserve them xxx
Have a great friday everyone!
So the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them – Above
2. Display the award on your blog – its now on my awards page
3. And pass it on to up to 15 bloggers – this award has been going round lately so I don’t know who has it and who doesn’t. So please take it and pass it on if you haven’t had it before.
Sammy also created this cool badge to celebrate his sam-o-ween contest
And Bacon put this badge together for his 31 days of Spookiness!
Thanks to you both!
I had to share this video, mummy was wetting herself when she heard it. Have you ever wondered what the fox says??
Now I’m off for a snooze. Pop back tomorrow to find out what I’ve been dreaming about!
The intrepid Cat has created this super cool award called the Explorer Dog Award – how pawesome is that!
1. Link to the person who gave it to you and display it on your bloggy
2. Nominate up to 5 friends:
3. Answer the following questions
- What is your favorite place to explore? link to it. Anywhere muddy really, or with rubbish bins they are fun too :-)
- Have you ever found anything exciting/interesting whilst exploring ? Food is the best thing to find:-)
- What do you like exploring best beach or park? Park, I’ve only been to the beach once before and there was a no dog sign:-(
- What is your favorite post you have written (link to it)? hmmm my horse poo one was pretty fun :-) http://themisadventuresofmisaki.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/horse-poo-heaven/
Thanks so much Cat!
Daddy and I spend every weekday afternoon together. This is our special daddy-daughter time and I love it. But this Tuesday daddy ABANDONED me to go to the Beerfest at Olympia – how bad is that! Mummy had to take a half day from work and rushed home at lunchtime to make sure I wasn’t alone. Now the thing is daddy is always telling mummy how lovely and chilled our afternoons are, how they are filled with snuggles and bellyrubs and even some joint nap time. So mummy was a bit surprised when she got the full hyper Misaki experience hehehe. I was pretty excited about our girlie time and although we were supposed to be blogging I wanted to play instead. I think she was exhausted by dinner time and we hadn’t even had my evening walk then!
While we were at home together I got a little parcel from my boydawg Gizmo:
As well as a lovely card, he sent me a cool geocaching token. Sadly mummy has no idea what to do with it so we’re going to hold on till Uncle Lee comes over in a few weeks so he can help us. And I also got a cool fridge magnet so I can see my lovely Gizmo everyday:-)
I also got this cool triple award from Bacon – thank you!
That lovable piggy has given me this super cool award, its the bouquet of three, how cool is that!
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog. Check – see above
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a thank you for the nomination. Check – see above
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers. Check – see below
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post. I’m slowly doing this, sorry if it takes a while
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself. Check – see below
And everyone else…!
7 things about me – I hate this part as I can never think of anything new and interesting to share. But I’ll try:
- I was recently accused of stealing bread on two separate occasions – but how can it be stealing if the bread was left out for me??
- I love to splash in my paddling pool then run into the lounge and get everyone nice and wet too – gotta share the love:-)
- We had to get an external postbox because when I was little I accidentally ‘ate’ the council tax bill. Sadly we still had to pay it.
- I listen to Planet Rock on the radio everyday
- My favourite film is Eight Below (but please don’t believe what they say about malamutes, we DO have brains BOL)
- I don’t believe in personal space
- I love all my bloggy friends, I just wish I had more time to visit you all
Phew! I think that’s everything. Have a great day!
The lovely Bacon has passed me the Loyal Reader Award, thank you Bacon:-)
Here are the rules to The Loyal Reader Award:
1. Display this award on your blog. – Check
2. Thank the person who sent it to you. – Check
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing:
The Question: If I am a tree, will I become a book or furniture?
My Answer: I think I would become a book. Books are full of great stories that entertain for a lifetime:-)
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader. – I have no idea how to judge that, so i think I’ll cop out and offer it to you all, thank you for reading my blog. Please do take this award.
Today is Forrest‘s birthday, so don’t forget to pop over and send him some birthday wishes. Happy birthday Forrest!
Today is also Sammy’s teaser day, so head over to be ‘teased’
Voting for the Snouts in the City contest ends tomorrow, thank you to everyone who has voted so far. If you haven’t, there is still time.
And last of all you can place your orders for christmas presents over at Mollie‘s store. She has so much cool stuff you’re bound to find a few stocking fillers :-)
First of all big congrats to Andy Murray for winning Wimbledon!! As you can imagine this has been great news for us in the UK:-) So last night we had a little BBQ to celebrate that and the warm weather. It was crazy hot and I didn’t get as many sneaky treats as I was hoping:-(
Mummy has been going overdrive trying to keep me cool, but instead of buying me a stylish cooling jacket at the dog show yesterday, she decided that a wet towel would do just as well. Hmmm not quite the same is it?
In the meantime, thank you to Sammy for giving me this cool award!
All I have to do is thank the blogger who nominated me Thank you Sammy! And tell what my six favorite things are then pass it on to whoever I want to!
My six favorite things are:
- Food, in any shape or form. As long as its edible I’ll eat it:-)
- Bellyrubs – can get enough!
- Wrestling with daddy:-)
- Playing with friends
- Did I mention food??
Who will I pass this on to?
Sooo much to be thankful for today! Hope I don’t forget anyone!
First of all, thank you to Savannah and her mummy Linda.
Next, thank you to My Three Moggies. I submitted a cake for Henry’s birthday cake contest and they’ve sent me this cool treat ball.
And lastly, I’m sure I was given a few awards recently but I’m afraid I’ve forgotten who they were from, so thank you whoever you were. My new Mally friend Ku has given me the Versatile Blogger award. Thank you Ku :-)
I have had this award before so I won’t repeat the’ 7 things about me’ list. But I would like to forward it on to a few people, who hopefully haven’t had it before. If you have I hope you will accept it again anyway:-)
If you don’t already read their bloggies, please pop by and say hellooo!
And lastly I also got this month’s Fings for Fido box.
In it was a ball that moves on its own. I wasn’t very impressed tbh. Apologies for mummy’s cackle in the following vid, she and daddy seemed to think my reaction to the ball was hilarious! As you can see, I didn’t.
Phew, I think that’s everything!